[dsdp-tm-dev] How to avoid refreshing package-tree on saving files

Hello,

I'm very pleased to have found such a nice plug-in for eclipse. The feature I like the most is the warning when I try to save a file over FTP, which has been changed on the server.

Although I really like the addon, I'm not comfortable about the refreshing when saving. I don't see why is it necessary to obtain the whole tree on the "package explorer".
Could this feature be turned off and just save the file on the remote server?
If not, are there any plans to do it?

Thanks a lot for your time,
Juan Lautaro Fernández
--