RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] TM 3.2 endgame update

Hi all,

TM 3.2RC3 has been released to the download and update sites:
  http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads

So.. are we done?

In terms of code, yes, we certainly SHOULD be done! I do not expect any more code changes in the TM 3.2 Stream.
But a lot of work remains to be done:

So especially for testing and writing the "What's New" documentation, I would like your help.
I also need help reviewing documentation, and bringing it up-to-date! That is:
Please Do contribute patches for Documentation in the TM 3.2RC4 time frame (until Thu COB this week).
A release is a great opportunity for updating docs. If we don't do it now, when should we do it?
And after all, we all want TM 3.2 to be released with great quality, no?

Other than docs updates, the only changes that I expect from now on are in the org.eclipse.tm.releng
module, for finishing our migration to the Athena Common Builder; and, where needed, slight changes
so our feature.xml such that end user experience from the Helios site is improved:

Please support our release activities by testing, writing docs, and not checking in any code changes
except docs and tests from now on until the release is cast (you may, of course, submit patches
for code changes, which we'll merge into TM 3.2.1 as appropriate).

Many thanks for your support,
Martin
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top