AW: [dsdp-tm-dev] RSE ssh terminal shell with X11 forwarding enabled

Hi again,

Ok, I did export everything as "deployable plug-ins and fragments", and then copied the plugins and features to my standard eclipse directory C:\program files\eclipse\plugins (features) but then RSE doen't work anymore.

Cheers
Dominik

Back to the top