Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] TM 3.1.1 ramp-down-phase starting

For now I'd prefer to stay on 3.1.1 at least for a little while longer.

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone: 905-413-3902 , T/L: 969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail: D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

Inactive hide details for "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          19/08/2009 05:14 PM

          Please respond to
          Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Target Management developer discussions" <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[dsdp-tm-dev] TM 3.1.1 ramp-down-phase starting

Dear committers,

as per our ramp-down-plan [1] today Aug 19 marks the start of the ramp down phase.

Along with stronger review criteria, the plan has it that we start a branch for R3_1_maintenance
today; but I think this only makes sense if feature work for 3.2 is planned along with 3.1.1
fixes.

What do committers think, do you want to exclusively work on 3.1.1 fixes for now (no branch
needed yet), or do you want to start working towards 3.2 ?

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TM/3.1_Ramp_down_Plan#Ramp_down_for_Galileo_SR1_.28tentatively_Sep_23.2C_2009.29

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm