[dsdp-tm-dev] Should ISystemViewElementAdapter.showRefresh disable SystemRefreshAction?

Hi,

I have a system resource for which I want to disable the refresh action.

I have overridden showRefresh to return false in this resource's sytem view adapter. This removes the Refresh action from the resource's popup menu.

However, File -> Refresh is still enabled, and the refresh can still be executed by pressing F5. Is this the intended behavior?

I have tested a patch that queries the selected element's adapters to enable or disable the refresh action when the selection changes. It seems to do what I want, but I'm not sure if this is how it should be.

Thanks,
Patrick

Back to the top