RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] TM New & Noteworthy - instructions

Martin,

I've made updates to the file for the changes you've got me listed for. Let me know if there's anything I need to change.

Thanks,
____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone: 905-413-3902 , T/L: 969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail: D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

Inactive hide details for "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          17/06/2009 01:03 PM

          Please respond to
          Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Target Management developer discussions" <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] TM New & Noteworthy - instructions

Committers,

looks like I was not specific enough on my first E-Mail!

Please put the following items into the N&N document until end of this week latest -- the sooner the better: Please think about any relevant new features that I missed. Specifically stuff that is adding UI is noteworthy.

If you think I signed you up for too much please let me know NOW what you can't do. Don't put too much time into wordsmithing (I can edit that afterwards if necessary), but please do create screenshots of the new functionality where applicable.

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm