[dsdp-tm-dev] TM New & Noteworthy - instructions

Committers,

Attached is a template containing the few instructions (cloned from the Eclipse project) for creating good "New & Noteworthy" items.
Please start adding your relevant items to the N&N in CVS now:

   www-tm-development/relnotes/3.1/tm-news-3.1.html

Of course you can also compare against last year's N&N to see what we did to images etc.

I need your N&N entries by June 17 latest (2 weeks time).

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm