Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RE: Should TM 3.1 go on the TM 3.0 update site?

Me too.  Thanks.

Regards,

Xuan Chen,  Problem Determination Tools for IBM i
(905) 413-3769 T/L 313-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

Kevin J Doyle/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

13/05/2009 10:54 AM

Please respond to
Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RE: Should TM 3.1 go on the TM 3.0 update site?

I'm also in favour of reusing the 3.0 update site.

Kevin J Doyle
Software Developer, IBM i Application Development Tools
IBM Toronto Lab
Email: kjdoyle@xxxxxxxxxx