[dsdp-tm-dev] community call Wednesday is canceled

The first Wednesday of the month is usually our community call. Typically committers attend this call and if there are no community items, we discuss committer business as well. Martin usually runs this call but he is ill this week and cannot do this. I have nothing in particular to discuss except to note that the M5 build is happening and I have made some progress on the TM web site which I hope to post soon.

The consensus among the committers is that we can conduct any business that would ordinarily be done in this particular meeting on the mailing list so I'm canceling Wednesday's meeting and will note that on the wiki.

Martin -- get well soon!

-- Dave Dykstal

Back to the top