From: David Burrow [mailto:david.burrow@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 7:00 PM
To: Oberhuber, Martin
Subject: Looking for z/OS development contacts

Martin,

I've had an interest in TM/RSE for use with z/OS (mainframe) and am trying to determine the current state of an existing dstore for that platform.  I've not seen anything specific for some time and I'm wondering if there is any active development of z/OS related code.  I'm aware of the IBM Rational products that are based on TM/RSE, but I don't believe our shop will be in the market any time soon.  Rather than forge ahead on something completely new or from scratch, I'm trying to connect with any other developers that are working on the same type of effort.

Any help you can give on connecting me with such a group would be appreciated.

David Burrow Macy's Systems and Technology
(bus:) 678-474-2552 Infrastructure and Field Services (IFS)
(pgr:) 1-800-759-8888 pin:1051005 Service Delivery
Pager: Send a text page via Skytel 5985 State Bridge Road
Email: david.burrow@xxxxxxxxx Duluth, GA  30097

Back to the top