From: carmeloscala@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:carmeloscala@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 11:12 AM
To: Oberhuber, Martin
Subject: info ...

Hi Martin really sorry to bother ...
was hoping u could give a little push in what I'm trying to do ...

I managed to "cut/paste" and to customize the ftp services and subsystem plugins to what I need.
let's say that there is no error so this is a good start for me ... but how to go ahead now.

few months ago I was playing with the eclipse file system library so once u define the file store / file system u need just to get the filesystem based on some uri and play from there ....

what I need is not to use the RSE login view ... but just create my own view where I can display the fake file system tree and from there or open editor and bla bla bla ...

all this just for say ...
what is the right step now to initialize the rse I created and from there navigate it?

I will check in the mean time what the rse view does ... hope u can help me.

thanks in advance
Kar
ciao

Back to the top