[dsdp-tm-dev] RE: Montavista is interested in TCF

Hi Anna,

See below -- the TCF committers would be happy if you could take
over the TCF/RSE integration code.

Currently, using e.g. the RSE Tableview ("Details View") or Monitor
to monitor a process list obtained from TCF in a way like Unix "top"
should be possible but fails in subtle cases. That would be a cool
first step for you to get started.

Of course, ideas, discussions, suggestions and patches are always
welcome in all areas around TCF since we firmly believe that TCF
will get the better, the more people work on it and adopt it into
their commercial products.

How does that sound?

I'm sending this E-mail privately to you for now in order not to
make you feel pushed or forced into anything, but I'd be happy
to forward this to the developer mailing list if it's ok for you.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm