Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] TCF contribution proposal

Thanks for your fast answers.

I currently have some minor fixes to make to the source code, but I will be able to send it (or attach it on bugzilla) on Monday.
I will try to send some documentation before this week end.
So, I will be glad to join a phone call on Tuesday at 9 am US/Pascific time, if it still ok with you.

Gaetan

Burton, Felix a écrit :

Hi Gaetan,

Thanks for your interest in TCF.  I am interested to hear more about your contribution and as Martin suggested a phone call would be helpful.  Would 8 or 9 am US/Pacific time work for you?  If so, I can be available Monday or Tuesday next week.

Thanks,

Felix