[dsdp-tm-dev] Updated TM Meeting Schedule

Hi all,

given the low attendance of recent Monthly TM Calls, I would like to turn the Monthly TM Call into a
regularly scheduled Committer Call. We'll be starting next Wednesday Jul 2 -- which is right after
Canada Day, but I hope that Committers are available. All non-committers are invited but optional.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TM/Phone_Meeting_2-Jul-2008

Note that as with every monthly meeting, the time is 1 hour later,
At 1600 UTC / 0900 SFO / 1100 Rochester / 1200 Toronto / 1800 Barcelona+Salzburg
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=2&year=2008&hour=16&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

and we will be using the Fixed Phone Conference Bridge rather than Skype:
Reservationless-Plus Std International Dial-In Number: +44 (0)1452 567588
Conference Code:
0587322148

After that meeting, I would like to continue with bi-weekly committer meetings, just in-between the monthly meetings. So, the next calls are scheduled for

Wed Jul 16 at 1500 UTC
Wed Aug 6 at 1600 UTC
Wed Aug 20 at 1500 UTC
Wed Sep 3 at 1600 UTC
Wed Sep 17 at 1500 UTC
Wed Oct 1 at 1600 UTC
Wed Sep 15 at 1500 UTC

Committers may request different meeting times on the mailing list.

See you,

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top