Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RC4 available for testing

Andrei,

How big (how many files) is the project you are using?  Are you able to reproduce this with a smaller project?

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone:   905-413-3902 , T/L:  969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail:       D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

David Dykstal <daviddykstal@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/06/2008 10:39 AM

Please respond to
Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RC4 available for testing

Andrei --

Thanks for reporting this. DaveM or Kevin - can you please take a look
at this and see if any recent changes might have caused this?

-- Dave