Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] EFS and RSE usage documentation for review

Very good article. What about adding some screenshots which show how to link remote folder to your
project via EFS? I think this would be especially useful for the Eclipse newbies. You can also
consider publishing/linking this on eclipse.dzone.com or on some blog aggregated on PlanetEclipse
(Martin's or rseworld.blogspot.com) in order to hit bigger audience.

Cheers,
Rado