[dsdp-tm-dev] DSDP-TM / Team-Sync is on Google Summer of Code!

Dear DSDP-TM and Platform/Team Communities,

I'm proud and glad to announce that we have received funding
from the Google Summer of Code Program for a Student to
work on the DSDP Target Management Project:

Takuya Miyamoto is a 25-year-old student of Information
Systems Engineering at Osaka University, Japan, and will be
working together with me as his Mentor on integrating RSE with
Eclipse Platform Team / Synchronization, as per bug 185925 -
thereby aiming to close a gap that has opened with the
discontinuation of Platform Team/Extras in Eclipse 3.3.

According to the Google Timeline, Takuya's main coding will
happen in the 12 weeks between May 26 and August 31,
but he will need to get up to speed and learn the relevant APIs
before that time.

So please welcome him to the team, CC on the bug if you
want to be kept in the loop, and be open to any questions
that he might have. We're also happy to receive any additional
pointers, requirements or hints that you might have for us as
we take on this project.

Thanks!
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top