Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] New Equinox Secure Storage

I would love to use this out of the PPM. The current keyring implementation
is a bit funky. I think this would go a long way toward cleaning up the
internals. Do you think we need to migrate currently stored passwords?

Since this is really an internal issue we'll put it on the tentative list
for M7, but I think bugs have a higher priority.

I don't mind using provisional API as long as I know it is provisional.

Also on the horizon, though further out, is JAAS, which could go some way
to cleaning up credentials providers.
David Dykstal
david_dykstal@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top