[dsdp-tm-dev] New TM 3.0M4 candidate

Hi,

A new TM 3.0M4 candidate is now available for download:
  http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/I20080104-0605/
and update site:
  http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/testUpdates/

Compared to the previous candidate, this includes the following fixes
to LocalArchiveHandler only:
  [205448] [search]All the files are listed as in the Remote Search view
           even only found one match in a file
  [194865][local][Archives] Searching contents of a file in an Archive
           doesn't work

I'm hesitant to release the "Link with Editor" fix since a lot of
files are affected and it's more of a feature than a bugfix. Or
would you like to see it in M4, dave?

Please do your own tests as desired and give me your GO/No-go.
The official release date for M4 is Monday Jan.7.
As always, any bug report or verification is valuable.

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top