From: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stefan Henke
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 4:58 PM
To: dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-tm-dev] accessing windows mobile devices

Hi,
I got to know of the target management project in eclipse on the summit last week. We wondered if there is any support for windows mobile devices. What we are looking for is accessing the windows mobile file system either through wireless network (most likely not possible and maybe also a security issue) or via active sync if the device is locally available in a cradle.
I guess there is no built-in support in target management library, but maybe some additional feature provided by someone.
Regards,
Stefan

Back to the top