[dsdp-tm-dev] TM 2.0.1 Testing today

Hello,

today's test candidate is now available on
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/S-2.0.1RC1-200709130222/index.php
and the test update site,
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/testUpdates

The terminal has been switched to the new super fast implementation,
which currently has one known limitation: it does not scroll automatically.

Apart from that, everything should work fine. Please give it all a good
shot of testing, especially the Terminal and SystemView, since we took
away "synchronized" from a few methods related to remote queries. So,
transient failures and one-time unexpected behavior are equally
important to report.

Please file everything you find on bugzilla if you can, using the bug
entry template from http://wiki.eclipse.org/TM_2.0.1_Testing
but don't let bugzilla hold you off, we'll also take test reports by
E-Mail (just reply to this message) if your time is extremely limited.

Thanks!

--
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.