[dsdp-tm-dev] Question

Hi all.

Here’s a question posted on our forum , can you please assist ?:

“Does anybody know a solution for using public-key authentication for
the Remote System Explorer. Something similar to the Pageant utility,
that we are using with PuTTY and WinSCP.

Using public-key authentication gives you the convenience of being able
to open multiple SSH sessions without having to type a passphrase every
time, but also gives you the security benefit of never storing a
password or a decrypted private key on disk.

I believe there is a Remote System Explorer forum somewhere and I could
ask this question there, but I am lazy at this hour and I feel more at
home here in this group.

Roso”

Thank’s,

Yaron