[dsdp-tm-dev] RE: RSEG1066U (RSE 2.0.0.1)

Hello Alphonse,

for some reason, in your Profile the host
named "Localhost" and typed "Linux" is missing
all the information about the server launcher.

How did you create that host?
Did RSE ever crash, potentially not writing profile
data completely? Did you see any other error log?

It would be interesting if you could reproduce the
issue with a fresh empty workspace, and then send
us the .metadata/.log file so we could see if there
are any exceptions logged. Or perhaps they are still
in your existing .log file?

At any rate, please file a bug for continuing this
discussion.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm