[dsdp-tm-dev] Re: TM 2.0.0.1 available for testing

Hi Martin,

I tested the download and update sites and the bugs look fixed.

Trying dstore windows on my local machine though had problems with just copying files, so I wasn't able to test Copy/Paste on Zips.  I tried a remote dstore linux machine running the 2.0.1 integration build dstore server and Zip Copy/Paste & Move worked fine.

Is it possible to download the old RC's for 2.0?  I see on the Downloads page that the links are gone.  I would like to try using an old dstore windows server and seeing if I have the same issue's still.

Thanks,
Kevin Doyle

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

06/07/2007 12:18 PM

Kevin J Doyle/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, "Target Management developer discussions" <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
TM 2.0.0.1 available for testing

Hi all,

I have prepared our first patch release,
TM 2.0.0.1 in order to fix the two critical
bugs we've been discussing.

It's not yet publicly visible, but the plan is
to push this to Europa as a replacement of 2.0.

Please get the release and verify the two bug
fixes before I make it publicly visible:
 - FTP Rename
 - Local ZIP Copy&Paste
 - Dstore ZIP Move
I need one test from "Downloads" and one test
from the update site:

http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/R-2.0.0.1-2007070610
39/index.php

http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/updates/milestones/

getting the RSE SDK should be sufficient in both
cases since nothing else has changed. I'd be testing
myself, but the network is painfully slow for me today...

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top