[dsdp-tm-dev] TM 2.0 tagged in CVS

Hi all,

TM 2.0 has been tagged in CVS as R2_0.

Feel free to start working on 2.0.1 fixes in HEAD
as discussed before, but take care to

  * Not change any APIs without previous discussion
    (not even "upward compatible" changes; we need to
    also be "backward compatible; "internal" changes
    are OK)

  * Avoid changing files in a project unnecessarily
    (The more verbatim same plugins we have in 2.0.1,
    the less users need to get in case they update
    via the update site)

We should work on bugs for 2.0.1 by priority, with
bugs that already have patches first, then the more
risky ones, then the minor ones.

If you want to apply API changes, please wait doing
so until we discuss the CM Strategy in our committer
meeting next week. One option for changes that
are not yet sure to go into 2.0.1 is creating a
feature branch.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm