[dsdp-tm-dev] Patch Review Policy

Dear committers,

it's the first day we're running the compulsory
patch review policy as per our ramp down plan,
and some questions came up that I'm trying to
clarify:

1. When a reviewer finds only minor issues with
   a patch, there is no need to reattach an updated
   patch before committing.
   For major issues found, attaching an updated
   patch for review is appropriate.

2. I'm not the only one who can review patches.
   Feel free to ask other fellow committers, and
   I'm grateful if some review workload is put
   off me.

3. With the "review?" flag, you don't need to add
   a comment -- bugzilla does everything for us.

4. Please put complete attached patches to review.
   Don't just copy and paste some code. You should
   ask for review only if you have a patch that's
   been tested and proven to work.

it's natural that getting started on a new process
takes a bit of time, but I'm confident we'll get this
done quickly.

Thanks!
--
Martin Oberhuber