[dsdp-tm-dev] TM Committer Call: meeting minutes

Hi all,

the minutes of the call we just had are on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/TM/Committer_Phone_Meeting_15-May-2007

Action items:
  • All committers please vote on the "Pending API Change Request" bugs
  • All committers please update target milestone of the bugs assigned to you -- If you think you cannot handle a bug assigned to you, I'd rather know sooner than later
  • Fixes and improvements as discussed -- better be more risky for M7 and have smaller safer fixes for the release candidates
  • Kevin and Xuan put your "ok" on the testing page
  • Testers test everything

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm