[dsdp-tm-dev] Design documentation for RSE

Hello folks

I was wondering if there is a design document for RSE plugins which I
can refer to. I could not find any at http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/.

I was also looking into what would be involved in supporting the editing
functionality for C/C++ programs, like content assist, text coloring
etc. (as provided by CDT) through RSE. It seems that some support was
available in org.eclipse.rse.internal.files.ui.resources (specifically
SystemRemoteEditManager.java), but it was removed for some reason later.
So, I was wondering if I would need to modify RSE plugins to support
this functionality. Or is there an alternative way.

Regards
Virender.

Back to the top