RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] ICU4J

Hi Dave,

do we really need ICU4J 3.6.1 ??

We currently base on Platform M6, which includes
ICU4J 3.6.0 so the APIs should be the same. It should be
safe to develop against M6 and then run against the
recent I-builds or M7.

We really don't need to do anything to incorporate
ICU4J, except just use it -- since it comes with the
Platform anyways.

Of course I can change our I builds to be based
on the Platform I-build rather than M6, but at
least I want to wait if the Platform I-build
is green before I do so.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber