[dsdp-tm-dev] On great part RSE is bad with CDT

RSE don't work or bad in belows.
1. I can't use remote workspace created by RSE as include path of CDT.
    in this, for my C/C++ project I added remote paths wich a folder added by RSE own  into project path of CDT.
    CDT display a error message such as Internal error "java.lang.NullPointerException"

2. Refreshing target folder maked by RSE is many many slow then i shut down  eclipse is better.
  also this effect when start eclipse then I should close the project contains folders maked by RSE before exit eclipse.

I will post to bugzilla about this problems
thank you.

Back to the top