[dsdp-tm-dev] TM Committer Call: meeting minutes

Hi all,

the minutes of the call we just had are on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/TM/Committer_Phone_Meeting_10-Apr-2007

New Action items:

  • DaveD: Remaining changes for Persistence (will be required for User Actions)
  • DaveM: Major bugs for dstore, copying; Create ISubSystem.connect(IProgressMonitor, boolean)
  • Kushal: EFS improvements, BIDI bugs
  • Martin: Preparing Webinar; Prepare Testing and Download Statistics; Add Import/Export and UDA to I-builds; Refresh improvements; Integrating Terminal with RSE
  • Javier: FTP parallel download, registering FTP Parser by extension point
  • Next meeting:
    Please mark your calendars for next meeting on Tuesday, 17-Apr-2007
    at 10:00 Rochester /  11:00 Toronto /  16:00 London /  17:00 Salzburg

    Martin Oberhuber
    Wind River Systems, Inc.
    http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

    Back to the top