[dsdp-tm-dev] TM build I20070406-0930: GO/NO-GO requested

Dear testers and committers,

TM build I20070406-0930 is available:
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/I20070406-0930

If you are downloading through ssh with the test scripts,
you should be able to get it already. HTTP downloads should
also work, but the update site will not be stable for the next
10 minutes or so.

From releng perspective, this is our final candidate for TM 2.0M6,
except for build notes updating. Please be sure to grab this build,
test it and give your GO/NO-GO on the mailing list. Please test
especially the latest changes, and VERIFY hi-priority fixes. The
Wiki has all the information you need:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/TM_2.0_M6_Testing

I need especially one tester check RSE EFS when installed
from the update site, who could do that?

All: I'd like your GO/NO-GO by 12pm EDT / 6pm CEST
which is in two hours.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm