[dsdp-tm-dev] TM and Open Source Agents: More info on TCF

Hello,

I have been frequently asked whether the Target Management
Project is interested in developing a lightweight Open Source
Agent Framework in C for the remote side (while dstore is
Java only).

So far, I have not been able to give much information other
than Wind River working on such a framework, and potentially
releasing it into Open Source.

I have got more information now:
* Work at Wind River is in progress
* Likelihood of releasing to Open Source is 60-80%
* A decision shall be made by May
* A presentation on TCF Concepts and Requirements
  is now available at
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/dsdp/tm/presentation
s/Target_Communication_Framework_Vision_v4.ppt

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top