[dsdp-tm-dev] using folders to organize source in projects

In the core, services.dstore, and UI plugin projects we are using folders
to organize the source in projects. In UI this is a holdover from the way
the source was stored at IBM and is probably still slightly useful from an
organizational viewpoint. In the services.dstore project it is necessary
since the jar and script building is driven from the folders structure.
However, there is really no reason for using folders in the core project.
For core I'd like to move the contents of the persistence folder to the src
folder and trash the persistence folder. Does anyone object to this?

This can be done after M6, since it is not an API change.
David Dykstal
david_dykstal@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top