[dsdp-tm-dev] Remote Monitor question

Hi.

I would like to name the first column in SystemTableTreeView something other than "Name" (name has secondary importance in my case), set custom column widths, and use a custom column label provider. How can I do this within the monitor framework?

Also there are two bugs with monitor UI:
TreeViewer needs to be refreshed to show all columns. The first time an item is monitored, often only first column is shown. If Monitor view is already opened and an item is then monitored, the Table covers the Group. Anything that causes resizing of the Group fixes the layout. However I tried manually calling redraw and update but that has no effect.

Eclipse
Version: 3.3.0
Build id: I20070209-1006
RSE 2.0M4