[dsdp-tm-dev] TM 2.0M5 Testing: daily bulletin 2

Hi all,

It's been a shaky day today and we've had far more
code changes than I'd like to see 1 day before a
release.

Anyways, we have a new test candidate. Please download
and use this for further sanity testing and verifying
bugs as asked in the previous bulletin:

http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/I20070222-1133
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/testUpdates

This includes the following fixes, compared to the
previous test candidate so please focus on verifying
these first.

[174953] connect fails when a previous telnet connection had failed;
[175027] Team profile is selected when creating a new connection;
[175096] use SystemAdapterHelpers method to get adapter;
[175106] synchronous connect before launching the shell;
[175108] fix feature versions in site.xml;
[175108] feature dependencies for jsch for Europa;
[175095] testcase testFTPAccessToHost_ftp_suse_com fails
[174942] getting rid of remote object identifier code

You'll get bugzilla links from the first query on the
testing page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/TM_2.0_M5_Testing#Test_Reports_and_Bug
s_Found

PLEASE focus on testing and doc changes only, now.
I will NOT ACCEPT ANY MORE CODE CHANGES unless
absolutely necessary. We still need to verify
a lot of fixes, and do more sanity testing.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top