[dsdp-tm-dev] TM 2.0M5 testing today

Hi all,

after yesterday's warmup build, we are still seeing
various issues that make testing not practical yet.

We are working on resolving these and will let all
testers know when a sane candidate is available.

Until the test candidate is available, please
continue fixing high-priority bugs or adding new
unit tests. Please DON'T work on new features or
refactorings any more. These will NOT be accepted
for 2.0M5.

There are only 2 exceptions to this:
- I'm going to accept refactoring of discovery
  to make packages "internal"
- I'm going to accept fixes in the RSE EFS provider
since these two can not affect the rest of RSE
or TM.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm