[dsdp-tm-dev] ISV docs - propertyPages and popupMenus

Hi Dave,

I noticed that when updating the ISV docs for the
removed extension points propertyPages and popupMenus,
you decided to get rid of the corresponding tutorials
as well:

[172651] isv docs updated with removal of rse popup menus and rse
property pages extension points
- guide/plugin/popup.html
- guide/plugin/propertypage.html
- guide/tutorial/popup.html
- guide/tutorial/propertypage.html

I find this problematic, since the addition of popup
menus and property pages is an important use case.
Also, we still offer API to support this:

- SystemBasePropertyPage

- IActionFilter (supported through ISystemViewActionFilter,
  AbstractSystemViewAdapter) --> attributes:
  - name  (supports * at end)
  - type
  - hasChildren
  - connected
  - offline
  - systemType  (names separated by ;)
  - subsystemFactoryId  (ss configuration id separated by ;)
  - subsystemFactoryCategory  (ss category separated by ;)

These should all be documented. Therefore, I believe we should
keep the ISV docs you removed, and just rewrite them to reference
the Platform extension points except of the RSE specific ones.

Comments from the Team?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber