Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Extending RSE

Hi Martin,

             I am currently using SSH as a blue print for creating the telnet service as you said, but i have come across a problem. In the SSH there is a File service implementation for SFTP, but the targets which i will be connecting to are not going to support protocols like FTP, TFP . So is it possible for me to have RSE for the target where a user can browse the entire target file system using telnet without a file transfer protocol, because i guess protocols like FTP are only used for various operations on files.

Regards,
Sheldon