Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Removing "implements" allowed for M4?

Excellent point. I'll defer these until after M4 then.
---------------------------
Dave Dykstal
dykstal@xxxxxxx

On Dec 21, 2006, at 12:46 PM, Oberhuber, Martin wrote:

Not 100% sure.

If constants brought into the namespace of a class through
"implements" are available to subclasses without qualification
(and I'm pretty sure they are), then yes this would be an API
breaking change.

Because user code can inherit from RSE class A and then use
the constants brought into A without qualification, whereas
after the change it will need to qualify all those constants.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.