[dsdp-tm-dev] NLS warnings in example code

At one point we decided that it was appropriate to have NLS warnings in example code. However, in the interest of keeping the noise level down and promoting good practice I'd like to propose that we comment the example code with $NON-NLS-x$ comments for strings. When we copy this code for use in the tutorials, we should remove these comments. This will keep the tutorials clean, and still provide warning-free examples.

Comments?
Dave Dykstal
dykstal@xxxxxxx

Back to the top