[dsdp-tm-dev] Versions of TM plugins and features

Hi all,

a few days ago, DaveD raised the question who would
rev up version numbers as we are modifying our code
towards RSE 2.0.

Please do *not* modify version numbers yourselves,
since the numbers need to be consistent in
  - Manifest.mf
  - feature.xml
  - update/site.xml
  - "Require", "Import" statements

In the course of releasing changes to the mapfiles,
I will detect myself when plugins are changed and
update the numbers accordingly.

For any API-changing modifications, as always, please
send an E-Mail to dsdp-tm-dev announcing what you
are changing and why [ideally, BEFORE you actually
do the change].

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm