[dsdp-tm-dev] RSE 1.0.1 bug priorities

Hi Folks,

I read through our currently open bugs for RSE 1.0.1
and made some priority changes in order to reflect
what seemed to be most important for me.

Please look at the Hi Priority Query on
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/bug_process.php
for working on these rather sooner than later.

For finding the bugs assigned to target milestone 1.0.1,
you can take your personal query from the bug_process page,
then add a column for the target milestone and sort by
target milestone - or your customize your query to only
show 1.0.1 assigned bugs.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber