[dsdp-tm-dev] Please test & verify RSE I20061110-0800, and give GO / NO-GO

Dear Committers,

today, Javier Montalvo and myself each worked on verifying RSE bugs
fixed last week, and each of us could close 10 or more. However, each
of us also reopened at least one, and I've filed 10 (low priority)
new bugs.

This shows how extremely important it is to verify the late bug fixes
that happened after RSE 1.0RC4. Committers in Canada, please continue
bug verification during your business day, I really want to get the
unverified bugcount from last week to 0 -- see the 5th query on
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/bug_process.php

A little less important is the query "TM  major, critical, blocker,
P1 or P2 fixed but not yet verified" under QA queries on the same
page. If you have some time left, please work on this one too.

If you already downloaded RSE I20061109-0800, you can do your
verification
on that build; if you have not there is also a new build at
  http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/I20061110-0800
which just changes some documentation and about files as required
by Legal.

Please give your GO / NO-GO for RSE 1.0 on this list as soon as
possible,
such that I can prepare the final release build.

I'm giving GO since I haven't uncovered any severe issue in 3 hours of
extensive testing.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm