[dsdp-tm-dev] DSDP/TM montly Phone Meeting Nov.8 - Meeting Notes

Hello,

Notes of today's monthly phone meeting are now online at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/TM/Phone_Meeting_8-Nov-2006

I have filled in hyperlinks for interesting documents requested by Maureen, as well as the download locations, test instructions and a bugzilla query for bugs fixed last week but not yet verified.

Action Items:

    * Everybody - Get latest RSE I-builds, sanity-check &
      verify late bug fixes
    * Everybody - Review and edit the RSE 2.0 Planning page
    * Maureen to try RSE, review docs, contact the dsdp-tm-dev list
    * Christian to look at options for Open Remote Agents (TPTP, ...)
    * Martin - add FAQ items for Commandview vs. Terminal, Agents
    * DaveD - EMO review submission for SSH/Processes patch

Testing and verifying RSE 1.0 late fixes is very important. I especially enourage non-committers to get latest I-builds and test. All relevant hyperlinks are on the meeting notes page.

Martin Oberhuber
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top