[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dsdp-tm-dev] Please vote for Ted Williams (Wind River) as committer on TM
- From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:25:52 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcbMHqstxt5tYo7TQJe5ZLp2F2krBQ==
- Thread-topic: Please vote for Ted Williams (Wind River) as committer on TM
I would like to nominate Ted Williams (Wind River)
as new committer on the TM project.
Ted already is committer on the Device Debugging Project
(login name "tewillia"), and he has made some important
- Memory View
- Docs build for DSF
For the TM project, Ted would contribute and maintain the
Wind River Terminal View. This contribution has already
been approved by the EMO, see
We believe that the Terminal View would better fit in the
TM project (org.eclipse.tm.core package) than the DD project,
therefore, I would like to have him committer on TM.
Please vote with +1, 0, -1 as usal. I'm starting --
+1 by Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member