RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] WR Boardfile Descriptions

Thanks for the pointer, Kang.

Does anybody on this list have an idea how this relates
to SPIRIT and the hardware descriptions we have at
Wind River (boardfiles) or ATI/Mentor?

Could anybody have a look at it so we can discuss it in Toronto?

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber - WindRiver, Austria