Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] DSDP-TM Meeting Jan/16 - Change date?

I should be able to make any of these.
_______________________
David Dykstal
david_dykstal@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Oberhuber,
             Martin"
             <Martin.Oberhuber                                          To
             @windriver.com>           "Target Management developer
             Sent by:                  discussions"
             dsdp-tm-dev-bounc         <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/04/2006 08:07          [dsdp-tm-dev] DSDP-TM Meeting
             AM                        Jan/16 - Change date?

             Please respond to
             Target Management
                 developer
                discussions

Hello,

I'd like to move the date for our next DSDP-TM Meeting, to
one of the following alternatives:

a) Thursday Jan/12 - 9am PST
b) Monday Jan/9 - 9am PST
c) Monday Jan/23 - 9am PST

(a) is my most favorite. Please let me know if any of these
alternatives are not good for you, so that we can pick an
appropriate date.

As a reminder, agenda for the meeting is kept on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP-TM_Notes_2006x01x16
Note that the dial-in numbers have changed.

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber - WindRiver, Austria