[dsdp-tm-dev] Todays TM conf.call / Meeting Notes

Hi all,

I've updated today's meeting notes on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP_TM_Notes_2005x12x19
Please let me know of any omissions or errors.

Action Items:

    * MartinO:
          o Launch Actions - Initial Design
          o Contact Greg Watson (LANL, PTP)
          o Post "connector" notes on Wiki [done in the meantime]
    * George Clark:
          o Approach ARM regarding Register file definitions
    * DaveD:
          o Continue working on making RSE available to the group as
early as possible
    * Symbian:
          o Write up interface description for "Service" as understood
by Symbian
          o Send Enterprise Architect file and XMI file for use case to
the dsdp-tm list
    * Pierre-Alexandre
          o Write up additional use case for STAF
    * Everyone:
          o Bring schema / example for Register Files & Boardfiles

Our next meeting will be Monday, January 16 at 9am PST.
I've started an agenda page at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP-TM_Notes_2006x01x16
Feel free to edit the page to add items to the agenda
(or let me know if you are not a committer).

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber - WindRiver, Austria