RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Meeting Notes for Monday, Aug. 29 call

Hello Norbert,

I think that Dave is currently very busy;

I guess what might help you most in your situation is to get
a high-level overview about RSE. You can get this from the
official IBM RSE site at
http://www.developer.ibm.com/isv/rational/remote_system_explorer.html

There is an excellent PDF presentation on RSE.
The link above is also listed in the references section of the
"DSDP-TM Design Proposal" that is available from the DSDP-TM
Website.

I hope that Dave will be able to send the RSE Docs as well
as the sample plugin to the dsdp-tm-dev list soon.

Cheers,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber - WindRiver, Austria